Both the essential and trace elements in proper ratios are required for continuous, and healthier plant growth.
What are the Trace Elements?
- Boron (B) aids in cellular growth and helps to regulate the uptake of nutrients
- Chlorine (CI) is required to achieve photosynthesis.
- Copper (Cu) works to help plants metabolize nitrogen.
- Iron (Fe) assists in the creation of chlorophyll.
- Manganese (Mn) is essential for chlorophyll production.
- Molybdenum (Mo) helps plants metabolize nitrogen.
- Zinc (Zn) is required in seed production.
Trace elements have many different functions within a plant. For example, they can contribute to the development of chlorophyll granules, the formation of enzymes, improved photosynthesis, an improved metabolic process, cell elongation and firmness of cell membranes.
Grow Higher Quality Plants and Fruits with iGroGreenz™ Liquid STEM
Increase crop yields and plant health with the proper ratios of nutrients with iGroGreenz™ line of nutrients for all of your soil and hydroponic growing needs!